Salary: £18,000 – £24,000 DOE
Location: Loughborough LE11
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Luga Baruga Ltd is an exciting and fresh new business in the heart of Loughborough that specialises in visual merchandising, retail and prop design and manufacture.
The key function of the role is to support the lead project manager and directors in offering a high level of skills to meet the needs of the business. This role requires an organised, professional and pragmatic approach to the effective management of the business function.
Our preferred candidate will be an exceptionally driven, solution focused and competent individual.
You will have the following skills:
• Experience in Project Coordination or Project Management
• Experience working with Business systems (e.g. WebCRM, Clarity, Navision) would be beneficial
• To be self-motivated, adept at working in a team environment.
• High level of Customer focus
• Excellent communication skills
• Financial awareness
• Ability to multi-task and operate within a dynamic environment
• To be experienced in the use of Microsoft Office
• Full Driving License required
• Flexible Schedule subject to workload
• On-site Parking
• Laptop and Mobile phone
• Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
• Project management experience preferred but not essential.
• Previous experience in a visual merchandising or shop fitting environment would be a benefit.
• To keep our employees safe we have implemented the following: Social distancing, one way systems, hand sanitiser, masks, gloves, surface wipes.
To submit your application for consideration for this role please email [email protected] along with your covering letter and CV.